Military Services available at Hedges - Scott Funeral Home
If you’re a veteran, we want to see you and your family receive the honors and benefits you’ve earned through service to our country. Our staff can help determine eligibility, as well as what benefits one can expect from the Veterans Administration. Furthermore, we can assist with compiling and filing the necessary forms and documents that are required. Our funeral home staff is experienced in dealing with the details of a military funeral, from the simplest to the most elaborate. We will assist our honored military families with:
- Reviewing benefits, to guide funeral plans and avoid unnecessary spending.
- Obtaining the flag, which may be draped over the casket or simply presented to the family.
- Arranging an honor guard and other details as appropriate.
- Coordinating with local military representatives and cemeteries.
- Helping the family apply for specific benefits (including cemetery space, headstone or other marker, if applicable).
The Hedges-Scott Funeral Home staff proudly salute our Military and offer our deepest gratitude for your service. In return we offer additional benefits for qualifying military... just our way of saying thank you.
For more detailed information on these and other services offered, our staff is available for your assistance by calling, 573.346.2090, or please feel free to contact us through our online form.